Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Birthday Celebration!

Last Saturday was a day of celebration. Not one, not two, not three....but count 'em....FOUR birthdays in the family and two sets of anniversaries. Yes, I got to celebrate my birthday again...woot, woot! The fam and some good friends got together at Keith's mother-in-law's home and we feasted on some terrific food such as Italian beef with pepperoncini, black bean rice salad, crab salad, strawberry-pretzel salad, and many other delectable delights and drinks. It just wouldn't be a family get together if we didn't play some kind of cards or games and play we did---AGGRAVATION!

Here's a layout I did representing some of the day's activities:


credits: Template: Storyboards no. 2 by K Studio @ A5D
Elements by: Cathy K Designs @ My Digiscrapping Corner, and Lauren Reid, and Trixie Scraps Designs by Tracy Anderson

Aggravation is marble/board game in which you want to be the first team to move all your marbles around the board from base to home. You don't have to "aggravate" the other players to win---but it sure helps. In fact, that's where the fun begins. Yep, we hoot and hollered and laughed well into the evening and had loads of FUN!



Of course, the celebration wouldn't be complete without cake, right? Jenny made sure we had plenty of one of my all time favs...carrot cake. Doesn't it look scrumptious? yummy....
credits: Doodle Photo Borders by Glam Fairy Designs

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ann,

    Thanks for taking such fun and interesting pictures. You have an artistic eye. I would love a copy of the pics. Also, you have customers waiting for some of your wood working designs. Let us know!

    Had a great time with you all on Saturday. We will try and get together soon.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan! Oh, what a nice surprise to hear from you. :) Glad you like the pics...and yes, I'm saving some hard copies for you. Ahem, I think I'm going to be needing some models for some new digiscrap designs I have in mind. Anyone interested?? hee-hee

    Looks like I'm going to have to get my woodworking saws and supplies in order real soon. If only it was a bit cooler in our garage! Right now it's sooooo hot in there, I think my glue sticks are melting---without the glue gun being plugged in! lol

    I sure had fun last Saturday too...and you all made it so very special! Thanks bunches!
    Luv ya all...Ann

    ReplyDelete